New Release and Review: Once Upon a Holiday by Claudia Burgoa

Amazon Universal
Kobo
iBooks
Nook
Paperback

Once Upon A Holiday

This holiday season, there’s more than gingerbread in the oven.

I was always a type-A kind of girl— and that’s exactly what got me into trouble with Sterling Ahren.

Having a baby before thirty didn’t work out, so I took some time off to sort out my life. Sterling’s my new landlord… and he doesn’t plan anything.

He’s a billionaire playboy who can’t stand the holidays. A recluse of the worst kind, Sterling makes Scrooge look like a generous soul… except Ebenezer was never this sexy.

He doesn’t want a family— until the night we have a spontaneous one-night stand, and forget to use condoms. I can’t have a baby with a disorganized, free spirit like him. Between my overprotective brothers and his crazy fans, I already know this isn’t going to work out.

Except Sterling isn’t willing to let me go. He wants me home for the holidays… and this is my last chance to make a Christmas miracle happen.

One thing I know for sure: when Sterling and I collide, it’s going to be anything but a silent night.

Funny, touching, and delightful, this smoking hot billionaire holiday rom-com by Claudia Burgoa will make you feel the magic of Christmas. 

My Thoughts and Review:
"When it happens, it'll catch you off guard. Change your entire life. It'll be a soul deep connection and you'll need each other like you need air to breathe. Maybe when you find love the stars shine brighter and everything that used to be dull has a new light. She'll be your favorite feeling, even when you can't understand it. The best place you,very ever been in and the one you want to stay in forever." - Sterling
June has a plan, she is taking charge of getting what she wants in life instead of waiting for it to happen. Sterling keeps himself away from the world to protect himself. They happen to run into each other and decide to have one wild night, no names, no commitment, just fun. But life has other plans for them.
I loved these characters. June organizes everything, she had a plan and lists, and as life hits her with unexpected changes she just starts a new plan. Sterling complements her perfectly. He lives his life, although he keeps himself isolated while doing it. June is tired of waiting for love to have the children she knows she wants. Sterling is thinks he is perfectly happy living his single life, no commitments, no kids, that's what he wants.
Then the unexpected happens. The way they come together is so sweet. This is a perfect holiday romance.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this great reveiw and being part of the blitz!!!

    ReplyDelete