Review: Heath by K Webster and Nikki Ash



From Goodreads:

This isn’t a typical love story. This is a story of what happens when love is so powerful and all-consuming that it has the ability to destroy everyone involved. It’s definitely not pretty and it’s certainly not a fairytale, but it’s their story and it couldn’t be told any other way. 

My Thoughts:

Let me start by saying the description above, taken from Goodreads, is absolutely perfect.  It is everything I want to say about this book.  So I have read many books by K Webster.  She is currently one of my favorite authors.  If you haven't read anything by her yet, you need to.  NOW!!!!…….Are you still reading this?  Why didn't you go get one of her books yet?  I mean she is crazy amazing.  This collaboration with Nikki Ash is no exception.  Until now, I hadn't read anything by Nikki Ash, but after reading this, I know I need to remedy that.  These two authors worked together to weave and incredible tale of love, heartbreak, revenge, and greed that spans three generations.

This amazing story has it all.  I think every character in the story has at least one chapter from their point of view.  There have been many books in the past where having so many different points of view made the story line a little hard to follow at points.  However, in this case, it took what was an already amazing story and blew it out of the water.  Being able to know what exactly was going on with each character at different key points of the story really helped pull me in.

There is so much amazing love experienced in this story.  There is also pain, and heartbreak.  There were times that if I had been reading a physical copy instead of on my Kindle I probably would have thrown the book across the room.  Since I was reading on my Kindle I had to settle for slamming my Kindle cover and walking away.  I was completely amazed with how these authors were able to take me from loving a character and hoping he gets the girl, to hating him so completely.

If you are looking for a romance that is different from your typical romance I cannot recommend this one strongly enough.  It isn't a forbidden romance, it's not even enemies-to-lovers, for that matter I honestly couldn't tell you which romance trope this book would fall in.  All I can say is that it is mind blowing, amazing, and will have you completely invested in the story being told.  

No comments:

Post a Comment