Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Wow, as I write this I find myself seriously wondering what happened to the time.  It seems like it was just Halloween last week.  I do wish to apologize for my lack of good reviews this month.  It's not that I haven't been reading.  I just haven't been reading as much, and have been seriously lacking the time to write. 

I have been very busy at my full time job.  We recently transitioned to a new computer system and are still working out all of the bugs.  This has been taking up my reading and writing time at work.  I have also been busy with my kids, and myself.  My son just turned 4, we had a nice little celebration, just me and my 3 kids.  I have been and continue to be preparing for my upcoming foot surgery.  So I will be off work, laid up, unable to walk or drive for 3 weeks at Christmas time.  That means I should have more time for reading and writing.

For now, I have decided to make some changes in how I am going to go about this adventure.  Instead of writing a full blog review of each book I read (I sometimes read 3-4 in a week), I am going to be more selective in the books I put full reviews of on my blog.  Any physical books I get for review will receive a blog review.  I will also write full reviews of books that either completely amaze me or ones that were, in my opinion, terrible.  I am going to aim for a minimum of two reviews posted here each month.  However, all of the e-books I receive to review I will review on Amazon.  I have added a link to my Amazon profile to the bottom of my blog page so that you may find those reviews easier.

I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!!!  I also hope that you all find time to read and enjoy a great book.  Once again feel free to offer suggestions of books to read.  I am learning to broaden my horizons.  In fact I recently learned about the POPSUGAR Reading Challenge, and intend to try to complete the 2018 challenge.  Here's the link if you would like to check it out https://www.popsugar.com/entertainment/Reading-Challenge-2018-44138581.  I will probably do a full blog review for each book that I read for the challenge as well as update my challenge progress with each post.  I think it will be lots of fun and hope some of you join me.

No comments:

Post a Comment