2018 PopSugar Reading Challenge

So to follow up from my Thanksgiving post, I have just finished reading the first of my physical books I received for review.  I am working on writing the review, and hope to get it posted in a few days.  I have also been hard at work creating my TBR list for the PopSugar 2018 Reading Challenge.  That has been hard work, but exciting.  Of the 48 books on my list I already own 25 of them, so the other 23 I will probably try to get from my local library.  I have 2 prompts I have yet to find books for.  One of which is a book that was borrowed of given to you, I should have no trouble getting this one taken care of.  I will probably use a book I receive to review after the 1st of the year.  The other prompt I haven't filled yet is a book that was being read by a stranger in a public place, I am going to have to start paying more attention when I am out and about to people who are reading.

Here is a link to my PopSugar 2018 Reading Challenge List.  Books that I have highlighted in yellow are the ones that I do not already have copies of.  If you would like to help me out through out the year Kindle books are loanable, I would have no problems loaning you a book in return.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1LtT__buVXaUsKvAbaB6wOf_qGftbmQzkA-vMqYGE_7U

Enjoy your holiday season.  Keep an eye out for my upcoming review of Blind Point by Dani Pettrey.  Also, read a good book, and join me in the 2018 PopSugar Reading Challenge.


No comments:

Post a Comment