Review: Stroked by Meghan Quinn

 


Blurb:
Reese King: Olympic medalist, underwear model, Greek god.

His body is chiseled from rock, sculpted by the weight room, and refined by water.

On a daily basis his skin is completely bare for everyone to see, tan and defined, only covered up by a minuscule piece of spandex. There is no denying his sex appeal.

I hate to admit it, but I’m head over heels infatuated with him.

There is one HUGE problem though. His achingly gorgeous abs, inked up arm, and cocky swagger belong to my boss, the high-profile, reality star bitch from hell and certified heinous human being, Bellini Chambers.

What I think is going to be an easy job assisting a glorified wench turns into a cluster f*ck of epic proportions.



My Thoughts and Review:

This book.....it is amazing.  It is intense.  Meghan Quinn did an amazing job of bringing these characters to life.  She brought the thrill of being an Olympic athlete to life with her words.  There were times during the trials and the actual games I felt like I was there with Reese on the starting block, in the pool, or in the stands with Paisley. 

There were so many things to love about this book.  I loved Paisley.  I loved Reese.  For the most part I loved Jonathan.  Hollis and Melony were both amazing.  Then you get the ones you love to hate.  Bellini, I am so glad we were given her point of view in this book.  It made it that much easier to hate her.  She was down right evil.  Then there was Pocket, something was seriously not right with that one.  

This is a book I almost wish I could read again for the first time.  I can't wait until I can dive into the rest of the series.


No comments:

Post a Comment