February Wrap-up



1.  Practical Magic by Alice Hoffman.  I grabbed this book off my shelf to use for my Mount TBR challenge.  I also decided to use it for the 2020 PopSugar Reading Challenge Advanced prompt A Book Published in the 20th Century.  A quick note about this book, being a fan of the movie, the book left me disappointed.  Here is a link to my review on Goodreads Practical Magic

2. Legend by MR Leahy.  This was an ARC I received as part of the Sinful Fairy Tales Collection.  It is the first book I have read by MR Leahy.  Here is a link to my review on Goodreads Legend

3. Jilo by JD Horn.  I borrowed this book through Kindle Unlimited.  It is one that you can get the Audible copy of when you borrow it.  I listened to the other books in this series a few years ago (2015), and had been wanting to get this one read ever since.  Here is a link to my review on Goodreads Jilo

4. Sparrow by LJ Shen.  I decided it was time to read this book, since I have had it for my Kindle since January 2019.  It was a club read for one of my Facebook groups and it qualifies for my Mount TBR challenge.  Here is a link to my review on Goodreads Sparrow

5. In a Dark, Dark Wood by Ruth Ware.  I read this book as a buddy read for RBUT!  I don't plan on using it for any of my challenges this year though.  I was fortunate enough to be able to borrow a copy from a co-worker.  I work at a small critical access hospital, and our lab is right next to radiology.  The radiology and lab staff have made a small Library in a little alcove in radiology! It is wonderful having coworkers who also share a passion for reading.  Here is the link to my Goodreads review In a Dark, Dark Wood

6. Mirage by C.M. Radcliff.  This was an ARC I received as part of the Sinful Fairy Tales Collections.  I have read 2 other books by C.M. Radcliff, they were much darker than this one.  So far I have enjoyed every book of hers I have read and look forward to reading more of her work.  Here is a link to my review on Goodreads Mirage

7. Archer's Voice by Mia Sheridan.  I had been hearing about this book quite a bit in RBUT, and one of the wonderful members was kind enough to gift me a copy.  This book was absolutely incredible.  I was able to use it for the #RBUT Challenge prompt A book you picked up because an RBUT member mentioned it in the group. I also used it for the 2020 Book Hoarder's reading challenge prompt 5 Star Read. Here is a link to my review on Goodreads Archer's Voice

8. I Said Yes by Kiersten Modglin.  This was an ARC that I won in a giveaway, so while I wasn't obligated to read it and review it I was in the mood for a thriller and decided to read this.  I haven't been able to fit it into any challenge prompts though.  Here is a link to my review on Goodreads I Said Yes

9. Every Little Thing by Jordan Bates.  Another ARC that I signed up for this month.  Having read the other books in The Ink Well Chronicles I couldn't turn down the opportunity to read this book.  I love this series as they are inter connected stand-alones.  So while they are a series it doesn't matter what order you read them in.  It is an amazing book.  I was also able to use it for the 2020 PopSugar Challenge prompt A book set in a city that has hosted the Olympics since it is set in Atlanta.  Here is a link to my Goodreads review Every Little Thing

10. Matchmaking For Beginners by Maddie Dawson.  I listened to the audiobook version of this book.  I have wanted to read it for a while now.  The title caught my attention one day when I was looking through books on Amazon.  I am using it for the PopSugar Challenge Prompt A book you picked because the title caught your attention. Here is a link to my Goodreads review Matchmaking for Beginners

11. You Are Not Alone by Greer Hendricks and Sarah Pekkanen.  I got my hands on an advanced physical copy of this book as a part of the #YouAreNotAloneBook campaign. I will also be using it to fill the PopSugar challenge prompt A book about a woman in STEM. Here is a link to my Goodreads review You Are Not Alone

12. Beautifully Broken Pieces by Catherine Cowles.  This was a buddy read for RBUT with discussion day being March 1st.  I was lucky enough to snag a copy when Amazon had it on sale for Free. I haven't used it for any challenge prompts yet, but that doesn't mean I won't go back later and see if it fits any. This is a seriously amazing book. Here is a link to my review on Goodreads Beautifully Broken Pieces


No comments:

Post a Comment