New Release and Review: Madness by Kailee Reese Samuels

Title: Madness
Series: Sinister Fairy Tales Collection
Author: Kailee Reese Samuels
Genre: Dark Romance/Reverse Harem
Release Date: December 17, 2019
As a starry-eyed child, I wanted to believe my shining prince would ride up on a white horse, present a diamond ring, and carry me away to his castle. His love would be endless and our lives would be the happily ever after all girls dreamed about. I never knew the fairytale was nothing more than a lie.


I was a good girl.
Until one night, one tiny trip, one little mistake, one moment of indiscretion. 
When I fell down the rabbit hole, I stumbled into the absolute fantasy, succumbing to their whims and rituals. As their very naughty girl, I embraced the nightmare and refused to ever leave.
The Darkland is mine. 
And those monsters will kneel before their one true Queen.



HOSTED BY:

My Thoughts and Review:
Buckle up and hold on tight for this wild naughty ride.  The title of this book couldn't fit this story any better.  An incredibly naughty retelling of Alice in Wonderland.  Join Ellison on a journey through her own mind to find who she truly is.  She learns the truth about herself, and her past.  This is a fast paced, wild, and maddening tale.  Incredibly fun to read.  While, I frequently felt confused and wondered WTF is going on I walked away from this book feeling content.  I enjoyed the crazy way Ellison found the truth of herself.  Glad I read this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment