June books

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
I read another 9 books this month.  Of these 9, I finished 1 audiobook, and marked off 4 more PopSugar Challenge prompts.

The Other Twin by L. V. Hay
Wow. This was a very twisted book. Never really saw the end coming. Keeps you interested and on your toes. Riviting.

Eleanor Oliphant is Completely Fine by Gail Honeyman
Not something I would have picked to read if not for my book club. Still glad I read it. An incredible tail of a survivor.

A Winkle in Time by Madeleine L'Engle
This is an amazing story about an incredible adventure. The possibilities this book explores while Megan, Charles Wallace and Calvin search for Mr. Murray truly open your imagination and take you to exciting new places.

When Darkness Consumes by C.M. Radcliff
For me this book was kind of slow at the beginning. I found myself having to make myself read it. But around the middle it took a wicked twist, and I couldn't put it down until I finished it.

A Different Blue by Amy Harmon
An amazing story about finding yourself. I loved the surprise at the end.

Returned to Light by C.M. Radcliff
Picking up 2 years after When Darkness Consumes this book is told from both Ryder and Lydia's point of veiw. It is a great story, and the perfect ending for Ryder and Lydia. For me this book held my attention from beginning to end. There isn't as much suspense or violence as in the first book. Such a great book.

Dewitched: The Untold Story of the Evil Queen by E.L. Sarnoff
This is such an amazing tale with a great lesson. I absolutely loved this book. So many unexpected little twists, and how all of the characters were interrelated made it so much fun to read.

Sweet Hollow Women by Holly Tierney-Bedord
This is a great story following 4 generations of women during different times in their lives. It was very interesting seeing how things that happened to one generation would eventually impact another in one way or another. With bits of love stories and crime along the way the book was very engaging and in the end heartwarming. It just goes to show you never truly know how things will work out in the end.

The Mirror Sisters by V.C. Andrews
This was my first V.C. Andrews book, I am wondering why I hadn't read her books sooner.  It was amazing.  I was caught completely off guard by what Haylee did to Kaylee.  I mean I knew she was going to do something, but WOW.  Their mother was a piece of work.  I was so mad at her and hated her.  I can't wait to get my hands on the other books in this series.

No comments:

Post a Comment