Let's try this again

So I really thought that I would get better at this blogging thing while I was off work for surgery.  That so didn't happen.  I have been back at work for 6 months.  So I am thinking it is time to try this again.  I have some catching up to do.  Over the next few weeks, I am going to go back over what I have read this year, and do a post with quick reviews for each month from January to August.  Then I plan on attempting to do a post weekly with reviews of what I read that week.  In an earlier post I mentioned that I was attempting the PopSugar Reading Challenge this year.  I have been doing quite well with it.  Once I have completed it I will do a final post listing the books I read for each prompt.  While I am finding some of the prompts more difficult to complete than others, I am enjoying this challenge.

So,  for now I will sign off and hope that maybe I can actually get this blogging thing figured out.  I would like to attempt writing a novel and have a few ideas floating around in my head, but I feel like if I can't maintain a blog, I would probably never complete a novel.  So here goes nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment