My current to be read list

Here is my current to be read list in order I plan on reading them. Feel free to contact me if you have suggestions to add to my list.
  1.  Imogen's Secret by B. Fleetwood
  2. The Keeper by Rebecca E. Neely
  3. Making Faces by Amy Harmon
  4. Love Me While I'm Gone by Diana T Scott
  5. Speaker of the Lost by Clara Coulson
  6. Ruby's Letters by Maggie Van Well  Will be posted 10/17
  7. Shadow Descendant by L.D. Goffigan  Will post 10/20
  8. Eden Wakes by C.S. Harte  Will post 10/22
  9. Color Me Yours by Diana T Scott   Will post 10/24
  10. May at the Peacock Ranch by Michele Machado  Will post 10/26
  11. Thanksgiving by Naomi Stone done reading review coming soon
  12. Damned by Alexandrea Weis with Lucas Astor done reading review coming soon.
  13. Songlines by Carolyn Denman
  14. The Sunlight Pilgrims by Jenni Fagan
  15. Love and Other Dangers by Mummies Anonymous
 
 


This list is subject to change as occasionally I receive books with a short deadline that requires them to be moved up on the list. I hope to have reviews for all of these posted by the end of October.

No comments:

Post a Comment