Marrow by Tarryn Fisher


This was the third book I read by Tarryn Fisher. It took me a little longer to get into this one. But by the end I was glad I stuck it out. I found this book a little more twisted than the other books I have read by her. There were times I struggled to understand what was going on in the story, things just didn’t add up. I did fall in love with Margo though, and even if she was breaking the law with what she was doing I completely understood why she did it, and felt that if I were in her shoes I would have wanted to do the same thing.

In the end I enjoyed this book.  It left me feeling a bit confused though.  Tarryn Fisher has a real talent for writing about life.  She writes about the parts of life that most of us want to ignore, in a way that makes you realize your pain and past are what make you who you are and that's okay. This book is real life, be prepared before you read, there are no filters. Life in the poor neighborhoods of America is rough, this book portrays it well.


No comments:

Post a Comment